1) Defect inspection in IC packaging, e.g.: layer separation, cracking, void, and line integrity.
2) Measuring chip size, measuring line curvature, measuring the proportion of solder area of components.
3) Possible defects in PCB manufacturing processes, e.g.: misalignment, solder bridge and open.
4) SMT solder short, cold solder, component shifted, solder insufficient, solder void inspection and measurement.
5) Defect inspection of open, short or abnormal connections that may occur in automotive wiring harnesses and connectors.
6) Inner rupture or hollow inspection in plastic or metal.
7) Battery stacking uniformity, electrode welding inspection.
8) Seed, biological material inspection etc.
Please note: Specification are subject to change without notice!