SunzonTech’s PCB magazine unloader machine provide secure and caring to handling printed circuit board involving SMT manufacturing. It will treat your printed circuit board with smooth and stable way. We consider lots for producing our unloader products such as durability and reliability. So, our unloader machine will be suitable for small and big production systems. And also it can be highly customized with attractive price-performance ratio.
PCB magazine unloader Configuration
- Taiwan “VTV” 90W 1:5 brake motor
- The cylinder is fixed at three points
- Taiwan “TBI” lifting screw
- Japan “Omron” photoelectric sensor
- Japan “Panasonic” PLC
- “Wilton” true color touch screen control panel.
- Japan “SMC” cylinder
- Standard SMEMA at front side and back side.
- The PCB magazine unloader device for PCB production on SMT production line.
- Special sheet metal structure,which can help you more clearly understand the MAGAZINE operation status.
- Solid integral casting lifting platform structure design, improve the stability of the equipment
- PLC control, color man-machine interface operation.
- Use cylinder push plate structure, the push speed and push force can all be adjusted.
- Auxiliary positioning brake system, accurate positioning, fast lifting speed, high production efficiency.
- Independent intellectual property control system, multi-function electrical circuit and programming, stable performance, ensure smooth production line, safe and reliable.
- Acoustic-optic alarm system, prompt error message, easy to operate and maintain.
- Standard SMEMA signal communication mode.
|Equipment model||UL-400LL-SZ Automatic PCB magazine unloader|
|Transport direction||Customizable left to right or right to left|
|Max effective PCB size||539*390（length*width) mm|
|Magazine load PCB quantity||50 PCB for each rack|
|PCB loading time||6-25s can be adjusted|
|Lifting step distance||10-20-30-40mm choosable|
|Power supply||AC 220V, 50Hz, 100W|
|Alarm system||Acoustic-optic alarm has three color lights to distinguish the current working state, and the function of acoustic-optic alarm when the operation is interrupted|